Setting up an email account of a hostinger is not a big task. But creating a hosting email on outlook is a tough task. But, most of the users are not aware of how to set up Hostinger Email On Outlook. You can easily manually create an outlook email from the hostinger.
There are a few things you must have in order to manually configure Outlook:
- For starters, you’ll need an email address
- They have your domain pointed to their servers.
- Microsoft Outlook is installed on your computer.
Requirements For Creating Hostinger Outlook Email
The company provides free Hostinger Webmail login services so you may not need to create an outlook account. But still, you need to create an outlook account as these are the requirements.
- Your email account type determines the prerequisites for setting up Microsoft Outlook.
- You must have the following in order to configure a custom email account in Microsoft Outlook:
- By acquiring an email hosting service, you may link your domain name to an email address.
- Admin@example.com is the email address you’ll use to communicate with us.
- Configuring Microsoft Outlook will require you to enter your password, so be sure to create one now.
- Settings for your user account. You can find your IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 settings by searching for them on the Internet.
- Your email provider’s server can be configured in Microsoft Outlook to send and receive messages.
- Only the email address and password are required to link a Gmail account to OutlookOutlook.
If you use Gmail or another free email service, the method should be the same if you use Microsoft Outlook. Your two-factor authentication (2FA) apps, such as Google Authenticator and password, should be ready to use.
Finding the IMAP, SMTP and POP
In order to use an email client, you’ll need to enter the email server’s information.
Your email hosting provider may have different instructions for accessing your email setup information.
Go to CPanel, select Emails, and log in to your Hostinger email account.
Then, select Email Accounts from the drop-down menu.
Find Email ID in Hostinger’s Panel
The mail protocol information can be found by clicking on your domain name and navigating to Configuration Settings to Manual Configuration. In the Hostinger control panel, where can I locate manual setup settings?
While configuring Microsoft Outlook, you can either save the information to a Notepad file or leave the page open.
How to Set Up Outlook On Hostinger?
It’s time to set up Outlook on Hostinger now that you’ve gathered all of your information. Microsoft Outlook is available in a variety of formats. Currently, we’re configuring Outlook 2019 and Outlook 2016.
Make sure you know which performance you are utilizing because the configuration process for each is slightly different. On both Windows and Mac OS X, the Outlook setup is relatively similar.
This section will focus on configuring the Windows version of the software.
Manually adding Hostinger emails to Outlook.
Add your Hostinger email to Outlook manually–IMAP and SMTP configuration information can be found in CPanel. Afterward, open your email client and create a new email account. Please fill out the fields with the relevant information. If you see an error message, reset your password and try again.
The following instructions will help you get started.
For Microsoft Outlook 2019
This will tell you how to add an email address to Outlook 2019.
- Open the Microsoft Outlook 2019
Enter your complete email address in the pop-up box that appears. Enter your e-mail address and password in the corresponding fields in the Advanced options and click Connect. In the Advanced options, you’ll be prompted to select your account type.
- Setup IMAP or POP Settings
POP or IMAP are the two options. We recommend using IMAP if you use multiple devices to access your email account. On the IMAP Account Settings page, enter your mail servers’ hostnames and port numbers in the Incoming and Outgoing mail fields. After that, select SSL/TLS as the incoming mail encryption mechanism and click Next.
- Finalize Your Setup
Once you’ve entered your email password and clicked Connect, you’ll have to wait for the connection to complete. Select Change Account Settings to return to the previous screen if an error message appears. Double-check the settings once you arrive.
You’ll see the window below if the information you supplied is right, letting you know that the email account was successfully added. To access your inbox, click Done at the bottom of the page. Account successfully added a message in the Outlook window. You can now send and receive emails using outlook.
The following is an example of the user interface. Go to the File menu and select the Add account option. Then, repeat the previous procedures.
To set up OutlookOutlook for a Hostinger email automatically.
An email address, the right MX records, and your domain pointing to our servers are all required for automatic Outlook setup for a Hostinger email account. Your domain’s DNS zone should have a CNAME record added.
- A name for the server (Host) – auto-discover.tld. Change your domain name’s TLD.
- autodiscover.mail.hostinger.com is the desired destination. TTL – 900.
- It’s important to remember that DNS record updates can take up to 24 hours to take effect.
- Open Outlook and create a new email account once that’s been completed. Enter your e-mail address and password. The mail client must be connected to your Hostinger mailbox within 10 minutes.
Conclusion – Setup Hostinger Email On Outlook
A few minutes are all it takes to set up Outlook. Be sure to have an email address, a password, and the email protocol configuration ready before installing Microsoft Outlook. Regardless of which version of outlook you have, here are the steps you need to follow to get started:
- The first step is to open Microsoft Outlook and set up a mail account manually using the Outlook software.
- To configure your POP or IMAP and SMTP servers, select the type of your email account and enter the incoming and outgoing mail server information.
- Allow Outlook to sync your mail before completing the final steps of the setup process.
If an error notice appears, return to the settings and double-check the information you put there. When deciding between IMAP and POP, choose IMAP because it allows you to access your email account on multiple devices. It’s our goal that this post has helped you set up a Microsoft Outlook email account with Hostinger.